Podium: Stand Up. Be heard!
Podium is a social advocacy workshop that teaches youth and adolescents of different groups in Kosovo how to advocate for the needs and rights of their community. In the workshop, they build their skills on assessing the needs of their community, by creating campaigns where they can lobby with the duty-bearers, and use media to make their community issues known to the public.
This edition of PODIUM will be focused on promoting the Sustainable Development Goals in Kosovo.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), otherwise known as the Global Goals, are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
This edition of PODIUM is organized in partnership with Play International and is open for municipalities: Skenderaj, Vushtrri and Mitrovica.
Do you want to:
- Get support and build your skills on advocacy for solving the issues of your community?
- Build positive relationships with duty-bearers of your community?
- Learn how to implement your campaign?
- Be a part of the network of young advocates in Kosovo?
- Manage a budget of 500EUR, as a financial support to implement your campaign?
Then be a part of PODIUM:
- Form a group of 5 members, where everyone is between 14-24 years old and;
- Tell us what you think is the greatest struggle, problem or challenge in your community.
All expenses during three-days workshop are covered.
How to apply?
Complete your Application Form here: PODIUM – APPLICATION FORM;
Call at: +386 (0) 49 728 555 and we will help you through the Application process;
Email us: email@example.com for guidance details
The deadline to apply is on Sunday, 14th of January 2018.