Move with PODIUM
BY: Innovations Lab Kosovo
17 October / 2016
Podium is a social advocacy workshop that teaches youth and adolescents of different groups in Kosovo* how to advocate for the needs and rights of their community.
Podium is a social advocacy workshop that teaches youth and adolescents of different groups in Kosovo* how to advocate for the needs and rights of their community. In the workshop, they build their skills on assessing the needs of their community, by creating campaigns where they can lobby with the duty-bearers, and use media to make their community issues known to the public.
Do you want to:
- Get support and build your skills on advocacy for solving the issues of your community?
- Build positive relationships with duty-bearers of your community?
- Learn how to implement your campaign?
- Be a part of the network of young advocates in Kosovo?
- Manage a budget of 1,000 EUR, as a financial support to implement your campaign?
Then be a part of PODIUM:
- Form a group of 5 members, where everyone is between 14-21 years old and;
- Tell us what you think is the greatest struggle, problem or challenge in your community.
All expenses during three-days workshop are covered by Innovations Lab Kosovo* 🙂