Move with PODIUM
13 December / 2019
Podium, an initiative of UNICEF Innovations Lab Kosovo in partnership with NGO PEN, is a social advocacy workshop that teaches youth and adolescents of different groups in Kosovo how to advocate for the needs and rights of their community
Podium: Advocacy for Change Workshop is a workshop organized by UNICEF Innovations Lab Kosovo, in partnership with NGO PEN.
Do you want to:
- Get support and build your skills on advocacy for solving the issues of your community?
- Build positive relationships with duty-bearers of your community?
- Learn how to implement your campaign?
- Be a part of the network of young advocates in Kosovo?
- Manage a budget of 500,00 EUR, as a financial support to implement your campaign?
Then be a part of PODIUM:
- Form a group of 5 members, where everyone is between 15-24 years old and;
- All team members must be residents of Kosovo who live in the following municipalities: Prishtina, Fushë Kosovo, Obiliq, Podujeva, Drenas, Novobërda, Graqanica and Mitrovica;
- Tell us what you think is the greatest struggle, problem or challenge in your community.
All expenses during three-days workshop are covered by the organizers☺!
How to apply?
Complete your Application Form here: PODIUM – APPLICATION FORM;
The application deadline has expired.
Call at: +386 (0) 49 728 555 and we will help you through the Application process;
Email us: email@example.com for guidance details.
The workshop will be held from 31 January -2 February, 2020.